The expertise to innovate and collaborate. Today’s poultry facilities are far more than ag buildings, they’re entire systems, complex solutions, big answers. Creating such facilities requires more skill and expertise than ever before, as well as a unified team working towards a common goal.
Comprehensive Project and Construction Management
Summit’s turnkey approach takes away the issues associated with fractionalized project management. By handling every detail, we reduce conflict, added expense, time and headaches, and improve vendor relations. More importantly, you can count on Summit to follow through on its commitments and promises.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Partnering with registered PE’s in your area for smoother permitting
- Maintaining a network of qualified liaisons between you and state and federal agencies
- Working with architects
- Procuring the right materials at the best price
- Supervising, coordinating and communicating with subcontractors including electricians, plumbing and builders
- Communicating and coordinating with all involved parties, including animal husbandry and company stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive schedule
Schedules. Quality. Safety regulations. Animal health. During a large construction project, these represent the greatest risk to your business.
When Summit manages a project, we take that risk away. Our people, process and abilities essentially transfer the risk from your business to ours.
- By taking full accountability for everything including materials, delivery, construction, timelines and partners, we bring predictability to the job.
- By managing communications and expectations, we enable all involved to work together to meet schedules and to maintain quality and a safe site.
- By collaborating with all subcontractors, vendors and stakeholders, we ensure that when the birds arrive, the building is ready.
All the options you need
While we are experts at specifying and sourcing all of the other aspects of a successful poultry facility, we don’t lock you into specific suppliers. Instead, we provide high quality, proven options so you can choose what’s best for your business, birds and overall investment.