September 18, 2017
2018 NCBA Trade Show
When:January 31, 2018, 4:00pm to February 2, 2018, 5:00pm
Where:Phoenix Convention Center, North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ, United States
The Cattle Industry Convention is the oldest and largest national convention for the cattle business. The 2018 convention will be the 121st annual convention. The convention and trade show create a unique, fun environment for cattle industry members to come together to network, create policy for the industry and to have some fun! If you’re in the cattle business, then you need to be in Phoenix. If you plan on being in Phoenix, then you need to stop by booth #1318 and visit Summit Livestock Facilities!
Why Should I Attend?
- You have a stake in the future of this industry.
- It is one of the best investments you can make in your operation!
- To have your voice heard in the decisions that will shape your industry.
- To discover new products and services at the NCBA Trade Show.
- Convention is the place to form new business relationships by providing the networking opportunities for fellow producers.
- To help establish checkoff and policy priorities for the coming year.
- Take a well-deserved vacation.