Expect More than a Monoslope. Expect Excellence.
There are lots of ways to get it done. There’s only one way to get it done right. When it comes to monoslope structures, we have the competency, the experience and the resources required to make your building experience pain-free and rewarding. Our seamless process, open communications and ability to meet deadlines means your barn will be ready for your cattle or cow calf operation on time and on budget.
Comprehensive Construction Management
Summit’s turnkey approach takes away the issues associated with multi-contractor project management. When you hire us as a general contractor we’ll manage every aspect of the building process, including:
- Partnering with registered PE’s in your area for smoother permitting
- Maintaining a network of industry experts and advocates
- Procurement to get the right materials at the best price
- Supervising, coordinating and communicating with subcontractors
- Communicating and coordinating with all involved parties, including animal husbandry and company stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive schedule that includes:
- site preparation
- concrete foundations and flatwork
- skilled, expert crew
We help you mitigate the risk
Building a large animal feeding facility has its risks. What if it doesn’t meet EPA standards? What if it’s not on budget or on time? What if there’s an accident? What if it’s a poor investment? When Summit manages the construction, we’re also helping manage the risk. We’re 100% confident in our people and ability that our contracts include a performance agreement.
The Summit performance agreement essentially transfers the risk from your business to ours.
- Brings predictability to the job
- Creates a seamless, efficient process
- Ensures that all parties work together
- Protects schedules
- Provides a consistent level of quality
- Maintains a safe site
Choosing to build a monoslope facility
In addition to financing and permitting, there are a lot of questions you will want answered before you begin the construction process. You might be asking yourself a few of these questions:
We have the answers and more information for you. We’re also happy to discuss Summit’s capabilities, construction process and monoslope benefits. When you’re ready, let’s talk.